Performances coming up...
- 16th of January, 7:30pmThe PlaceIn Common Ground, six dancers and four musicians create a piece inspired by the nature of human experience. Personal stories of the dancers reveal the power and the pity of relationships in touchingly playful and somewhat ironic scenes. Meeting in their effort to accommodate all idiosyncrasies, the
- November 2017The Space“Don’t let the Bedbugs Bite” is a group piece exploring childhood memories and their influence on adult behaviour and relationships. Movement, sound and the collaboration with a psychologist constitute centre-pieces of the work. The performance will consist of three dancers and a live musician.
- 12.-17th of November 2018, Emerge FestivalThe SpaceIn "Co-Active" two performers deal with the fragility of friendship. We often don't listen to each other and our talk can drive us apart. Two dancers meet in their effort to interact and connect. Meeting in a game like world, different social norms complicate their first encounter and chall
- Tue, Jan 21The PlaceWe are very excited to present to you a Triple Bill of dance works during the Resolution Festival at the Place Theatre on the 21st of January 2020! Tickets: https://www.theplace.org.uk/whats-on/follow-through-collective-dylan-poirot-canton-sbb-dance
- Sat, Nov 30Chisenhale Dance SpaceA Double Bill - works by Alka Nauman and Greta Gauhe NOWhere & Be fruitful and multiply 30th of November 2019 / 7:30 pm. / Chisenhale Dance Space From environmental crisis to social harassment, emerging choreographers Alka Nauman and Greta Gauhe present a though-provoking double bill of excitin